A CASA DO BOI, C.B. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its company name is A CASA DO BOI, C.B.
- His NIF is E70579677
- His class is TU987B RITGA-E-2022-005849
- His address is located at Lugar Ventosa, 92, 15229, Covas - Ames (A Coruña) Spain
- Your contact telephone number is 981 890 967
- And you have the following contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, LOPDGDD 3/2018 and other current legislation and regulations on data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
A CASA DO BOI, C.B.
Address: Lugar Ventosa, 92, 15229, Covas - Ames (A Coruña) Spain
Telephone: 981 890 967
For what purpose and why can we process your personal data?
Manage and respond to requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints that are made through the telephone numbers and emails indicated in the contact section. We can process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data provided through the means of communication indicated on the website until its deletion is requested.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
No International Data Transfers will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that processing cease.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data is not processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, addressing Ventosa, 92, Covas - Ames,
15229, A Coruña or email email@example.com. A CASA DO BOI, C.B. puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic office: https://sedeagpd. gov. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.